Reset Waste Ink
1) Enter SERVICE MODE.
By pressing Menu, Copy, Scan, Copy, Copy
2) Select TEST MODE.
3) Select  PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE.
4) Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR].
5) Select 0. [INK COUNT].
6) Press the [Set] key.
7) Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key.
With the printer powered off but connected to a power source , you must:
A) Press stop/reset button, and then press [ON/OFF] button to restart
B) Press [ON/OFF] again and then press twice the stop/reset button.
C) Press [ON/OFF] & Stop/reset button together, this time to enter the repair status and power lights will be green,
D) Press stop/reset button 4x and warning lights will be go out in [ON/OFF]button.
E) Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) and then turn it on again.
Use with your own risk , i'll try this way and my Pixma MP145 not blink again.
Read more after jump
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset button pressing
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5 Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off)and then turn it on again.
CANON PIXMA MP160
1) With the printer off, but connected, press the On / Off button, while the Stop button / Reset. (The triangle inside the circle)
2) When the light of On / Off switch is (green), and press the release button Stop / Reset twice
while held down the On / Off button (Power).
3) Release the buttons On / Off and Stop / Reset (regardless of order), Wait for the menu is ready)
4) When the light of On / Off this green, press the Stop / Reset 4 times
5) Turn off the printer (press three times On / Off)
6) Enjoy it ...
Jan 10, 2008
Jan 10, 2008 at 18:05 by : budiono halim